- I am a member of Christ’s body.
1 Corinthians 12:27
Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.
- I am united to the Lord and am one spirit with Him.
1 Corinthians 6:17
But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
- I am the temple of the Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 3:16
Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit lives in you?
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.
- I am a friend of Christ.
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
- I am a slave of righteousness.
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:21
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
- I am enslaved to God.
But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.
- I am chosen and ordained by Christ to bear fruit.
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.
- I am a prisoner of Christ.
For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles
As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.
- I am righteous and holy.
and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.
- I am hidden with Christ in God.
For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
- I am the salt of the earth.
“You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness,how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything,except to be thrown out and trampled by men.”
- I am the light of the world.
“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.”
- I am part of the true vine.
“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.”
- I am filled with the divine nature of Christ and escape the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2 Peter 1:4
Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
- I am an expression of the life of Christ.
When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
- I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved.
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience
1 Thessalonians 1:4
For we know, brothers loved by God, that he has chosen you
- I am a child of light.
1 Thessalonians 5:5
You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
- I am a partaker of a heavenly calling.
Therefore, holy brothers, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest whom we confess.
- I am more than a conqueror though Christ.
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
- I am a partaker with Christ and share in His life.
We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first
- I am one of God’s living stones, being built up in Christ as a spiritual house.
1 Peter 2:5
you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
- I am a chosen generation, a royal priest hood, a holy nation.
1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen people, a royal priest hood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
- I am the devil’s enemy.
1 Peter 5:8
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
- I am born again by the Spirit of God.
In reply Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again” “How can a man be born when he is old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb to be born!” Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
- I am an alien and a stranger to this world.
1 Peter 2:11
Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul.
- I am a child of God who always triumphs in Christ and releases His fragrance in every place.
2 Corinthians 2:14
But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him.
- I am seated in heavenly places in Christ.
And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus
- I am saved by grace.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God
- I am a recipient of every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places
Ephesians 1-6 (The Whole book!)
- I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb.
And they sang a new song: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.”
- I am part of the Bride of Christ and am making myself ready of Him.
Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory!For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.
- I am a true worshiper who worships the Father in spirit and in truth.
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.